Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 2:nd victory!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member brobjer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello,

    Yesteday I participated in the Official Swedish Championships in Solo Drumming. And won first place for the 2:nd time! The competition was held yesterday in Gothenburg, Sweden.
    I have uploaded a 1.10 minute video, from my 4 minute solo. I'll try to upload the whole thing soon!

    Here's the link! -> Andreas Brobjer, Winner of 2004 and 2005 awards!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LDGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 07, 2005 04:28 PM: Message edited by: LDGuy ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LDGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 07, 2005 04:29 PM: Message edited by: LDGuy ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LDGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice. Kinda mix between Gadd and Vinnie. Nice licks. Can you post something a little longer? I want to see more.

    Nice stuff. How old are you?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member troutbrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2005
    Posts
    904
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations. You must be very excited.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member WecklsMechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way to go man!!! Good work.

    Now all you have to do is make a living doing this stuff now. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    How old are you??

    Nice playing buddy!!!

    -j

  7. #7
    Inactive Member brobjer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @ LDGuy,

    Thanks for your nice words! I'm 17 years old. Check out www.andreasbrobjer.com for other stuff.
    These are some links with some exercises, jamming etc.

    www.andreasbrobjer.com/dump/extremeexercise.mp3

    www.andreasbrobjer.com/dump/openuptheact.mp3

    www.andreasbrobjer.com/media/video/brobjer_drumsolo.avi

    www.andreasbrobjer.com/media/audio/drumsolo.mp3

    I can also fix the full version of the competition video in a matter of short time.
    See ya!

    /Brobjer.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member brobjer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @ WecklsMechanic,

    Thanks man! I'm 17. Yeah, that's the hard part. I do some professional work in Sweden, but I'm moving to L.A soon to try to get into session working over there.
    /Brobjer

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 07, 2005 06:36 PM: Message edited by: brobjer ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2004
    Posts
    1,358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not through all the sound files yet, but I was pleasantly surprised! Really good playing, I suggest everyone checks it out. I'll get back to you once I am done.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member S.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Playing man! Only 17! damn..haha i'm 17!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •